Filed under audioShow All
Click the image above to go to the demo site or click here.
This software is community-run
Open-source software is not sustainable without proper financial support. Maintaining an open source project takes a lot of effort and resources. If you are very thankful for what you can do with AmplitudeJS or if you are using AmplitudeJS to make any sort of revenue, we kindly ask that you contribute any resources available to keep the community growing.
Special thanks to these people who believe in open-source projects:
- 🎨 100% customizable design of all player elements
- 🚀 Lightweight, 0 dependencies
- 📕 Thoroughly documented
- 🎧 Support for multiple playlists
- 🌊 Autogenerate waveforms and visualizations using the Web Audio API
- 🎤 Live streaming support
- 🎛 Public functions for unlimited control!
- 🤵 Professionally supported Get professional help →
Don't just take our word for it
- GitHub: Release Radar · January 2019
- CSS Tricks: Front-End Tools: My Favorite Finds of 2017
- FossMint: AmplitudeJS - A Modern Open-Source HTML5 Audio Player
| IE / Edge | Firefox | Chrome | Safari | Opera | | --------- | --------- | --------- | --------- | --------- | | IE11, Edge| 4.0+| 3.5+| 4.0+| 10.5+|
Looking for some cool examples to get started with? View all of our example players →
Installation is a breeze and very flexible on how you want to use it. View the installation instructions →
Documentation & Usage
All of our documentation is located in the
/docsfolder, but we made an even easier and more beautiful way to fully experience AmplitudeJS. View our documentation site →
Feeling stuck? No worries! We have entire community built around helping eachother out. Get help →
We have all of our proposed features organized on our roadmap. If you are interested in sponsoring a specific feature, just comment on that feature and we will get in touch with you soon!