Filed under audioShow All
Click the image above to go to the demo site or click here.
AmplitudeJS is free to use under the MIT license, but the project is not sustainable without proper financial backing. If you rely on AmplitudeJS or would like to see this project grow, consider becoming a sponsor. Different levels have diferent perks.
We'll even throw your logo in our README and on our website. Become a sponsor →
- 🎨 100% customizable design of all player elements
- 🚀 Lightweight, 0 dependencies
- 📕 Thoroughly documented
- 🎧 Support for multiple playlists
- 🌊 Autogenerate waveforms and visualizations using the Web Audio API
- 🎤 Live streaming support
- 🎛 Public functions for unlimited control!
- 🤵 Professionally supported Get professional help →
Don't just take our word for it
- GitHub: Release Radar · January 2019
- CSS Tricks: Front-End Tools: My Favorite Finds of 2017
- FossMint: AmplitudeJS - A Modern Open-Source HTML5 Audio Player
| IE / Edge | Firefox | Chrome | Safari | Opera | | --------- | --------- | --------- | --------- | --------- | | IE11, Edge| 4.0+| 3.5+| 4.0+| 10.5+|
Looking for some cool examples to get started with? View all of our example players →
Installation is a breeze and very flexible on how you want to use it. View the installation instructions →
Documentation & Usage
All of our documentation is located in the
/docsfolder, but we made an even easier and more beautiful way to fully experience AmplitudeJS. View our documentation site →
Feeling stuck? No worries! We have entire community built around helping eachother out. Get help →
We have all of our proposed features organized on our roadmap. If you are interested in sponsoring a specific feature, just comment on that feature and we will get in touch with you soon!