- ×Show All
What is AutoNumeric?
AutoNumeric main features are:
- Easy to use and configure
- Very high configurability (more than 40 options available)
- User experience oriented ; using autoNumeric just feels right and natural, specially with the function chaining feature
- Supports most international numeric formats and currencies
(If the one you use is not supported yet, open an issue and we'll add it as soon as possible!)
- The mobile Android Chrome browser is partially supported
...and much more.
All in all, AutoNumeric supports most international numeric formats and currencies including those used in Europe, Asia, and North and South America.
The documentation previously shown in that readme has now been moved to a specific web page where it's much more user-friendly; you can check it out on https://docs.autonumeric.org.
For checking the official AutoNumeric website, you can take a look at http://autonumeric.org. On this website you'll find additional tools for instance to generate your options configuration.
AutoNumeric provides 2 branches,
The very, very stable version is on the
masterbranch (currently this is version 4.6.*).
nextbranch contains all the new features and fixes, and is considered 'stable' too.
Do note that the
nextbranch can see changes in the API (check the semver), but is always fully tested for regressions.
It's safe to use on production servers since it's always thoroughly tested and should not contain any bugs (that we know of).