- ×Show All
Please check the
bootstrap.nativeWiki pages, they're updated with almost every new commit:
- Acknowledgements - there are similarities and differences with the original jQuery plugins, good to know for maximizing your workflow.
- How to use - An in depth guide on how to use the library.
- CDN Links - use CDN links available on jsdelivr and cdnjs
- Locally Hosted - download and copy in your project
assets/jsfolder, then use proper markup to enable BSN on your pages
- ES6/ES7 Example - modern application would like you to
import BSN from "bootstrap.native"
- NPM Installation - just execute
npm install bootstrap.nativeor mark it as dependency and take it from there
- Custom Builds - use rollup build scripts to create your own custom builds, only with the components you need
- Dynamic Content - use the library callbacks with your
loadand similar events
- RequireJS/CommonJS - NodeJS applications would like you to
let BSN = require "bootstrap.native"
- Factory Methods - for NodeJS apps you need to have
- Browser support - Enable legacy browsers support via polyfills.
- FAQs - A short list of frequent asked questions regarding the use of the library.
- About - Learn about the
bootstrap.nativeproject inception, goals and motivations.
- Full contributors list here. Thanks!
The BSN library is released under the MIT license.