- ×Show All
The bootstrap.native library is available on npm, CDN and comes packed with Cypress powered tests and other goodies.
Check out the
bootstrap.nativeWiki pages, they're updated with almost every new commit:
- Acknowledgements - there are similarities and differences with the original library, good to know for maximizing your workflow.
- How to use - An in depth guide on how to use the library.
- CDN Links - use CDN links available on jsdelivr
- Locally Hosted - download and copy in your project
assets/jsfolder, then use proper markup to enable BSN on your pages
- ES6+ Example - modern application would like you to
import BSN from "bootstrap.native"
- NPM Installation - just execute
npm install bootstrap.nativeor mark it as dependency and take it from there
- Dynamic Content - use the library callbacks with your
loadand similar events
- RequireJS/CommonJS - NodeJS applications would like you to
const BSN = require("bootstrap.native")
- Factory Methods - for NodeJS apps you need to have
- Browser support - Enable legacy browsers support via polyfills.
- FAQs - A short list of frequent asked questions regarding the use of the library.
- About - Learn about the
bootstrap.nativeproject, goals and motivations.
- Full contributors list here. Thanks!
The BSN library is released under the MIT license.