- ×Show All
Explore CxJS by checking out available online resources:
Starting a new project
CxJS is available as an NPM package -
cx, which includes compiled code, source code and TypeScript definitions.
cxpackage, you'll need other packages such as
You'll also need to configure Babel and webpack.
The quickest way to setup everything up is to use CLI:
npm install cx-cli --global cx create my-app cd my-app npm start
Or if you prefer Yarn:
yarn create cx-app my-app cd my-app yarn start
Alternatively, you can download the files from one of the project templates:
Once you create a new project, you may want to try our ready-to-use visual themes:
Install the theme using
npm install cx-theme-frost
@import "~cx/src/variables"; @import "~cx/src/index";
@import "~theme-package-name/src/variables"; @import "~theme-package-name/src/index";
Please read theme NPM package documentation to learn how to enable theme specific features.
CxJS uses React for DOM manipulation and offers many high-level features on top of it.
- form elements (DateTimeField, LookupField, ColorField)
- advanced Grid (data table) control
- navigation elements (Menu, Tab, Link)
- overlays (Window, MsgBox, Tooltip, Toast)
- various chart types (PieChart, LineGraph, ColumnGraph, BarGraph)
- axis types (CategoryAxis, NumericAxis, TimeAxis)
- help elements (Legend, Marker, Range)
This is a monolith repository used to develop main npm packages, documentation, widget gallery and fiddle. It uses yarn workspaces, so please use
yarnto install packages and run the applications.
CxJS is available under the MIT License.