Multi-Dimensional charting built to work natively with crossfilter rendered with d3.js
Filed under dataShow All
NOTE: We are seeking new maintainers to join Deepak Kumar. See #1868 for discussion.
In dc.js, each chart displays an aggregation of some attributes through the position, size, and color of its elements, and also presents a dimension which can be filtered. When the filter or brush changes, all other charts are updated dynamically, using animated transitions.
- Example Site
- Frequently Asked Questions and Wiki
- v4.0 API Reference (markdown) (last - v3.1.9)
- dc.js on StackOverflow - ask questions and get help
- User Group ("mailing list") - discussion and longer topics
- GitHub Issues - bug reports and feature requests
Please direct questions and support requests to Stack Overflow or the user group. When posting to Stack Overflow, use the
[crossfilter]tags - other tags are likely to draw unwanted attention.
Version 4. is compatible with d3 versions 4 and 5. It is not compatible with IE. Use dc.js 3. if you need IE support, or use dc.js 2.* if you need compatibility with d3 version 3.
or copy the latest links from CDNJS
Install with npm
npm install dc
Install without npm
How to build dc.js locally
Make sure the following packages are installed on your machine
$ npm install
Build and Test
$ grunt test
Start the development server
$ grunt server
- Jasmine specs are hosted at http://localhost:8888/spec
- The stock example is at http://localhost:8888/web
- More examples are at http://localhost:8888/web/examples