Next-gen, highly customizable content editor for the browser - based on React and Redux. WYSIWYG on steroids.
Filed under user interfaceShow All
ReactPage is a smart, extensible and modern editor ("WYSIWYG") for the web written in React. If you are fed up with the limitations of
contenteditable, you are in the right place.
yarn add @react-page/editor
npm install --save @react-page/editor
There is also a
betarelease channel, which might contain unstable features:
yarn add @react-page/editor@beta
npm install --save @react-page/editor@beta
A demo can be found on Demo which reflects the
stablerelease channel on npm.
betaversion is also available as a demo: beta Demo
The documentation is available at docs
Documentation for the current beta is at beta docs
Made with contributors-img.
- GuestBell - Customer centric online POS for Hotels and short terms stays.
- Panter - Software engineering company for custom solutions. Located in Zürich Switzerland.
- Impact Hub Switzerland - Coworking spaces and community of creators creating a radically collaborative world.
Formerly known as ORY Editor
In the wild
- GuestBell Hotel App - ReactPage is used as CMS for hotel landing pages.
- Veloplus Online Shop - ReactPage is used to create and display any content page (and the landing page as well)
- Bike2School - A project to promote going to school by bike. It uses ReactPage for content editing.