🚀 飞冰 - 让前端开发简单而友好，海量可复用物料，配套桌面工具极速构建前端应用，效率提升 100%
Filed under user interfaceShow All
English | 简体中文
A universal framework based on React.js, Docs.
- 🐒 Engineering：Out of the box support for ES6+、TypeScript、Less、Sass、 CSS Modules，etc
- 🦊 Routing：Powerful Routing System, supports configured routing and conventions routing
- 🐯 State management：Built-in icestore, lightweight state management solution based on React Hooks
- 🐦 Config：Modes and Environment Variables configuration in the config file
- 🐶 Logger：Built-in logger solution, it's a flexible abstraction over using
- 🦁 Application configuration：Provide powerful and extensible application configuration
- 🐴 Hooks：Provide Hooks APIs such as useModel and useHistory, etc
- 🐌 Plugin system：The plugin system provides rich features and allow the community to build reusable solutions
- 🐘 TypeScript：Support TypeScript
- 🐂 Modern：Support SPA, SSR, MPA and Micro-frontend
Setup by VS Code
We recommend creating a new icejs app using AppWorks:
See Quick start by AppWorks for more details.
Setup by CLI
We recommend creating a new icejs app using create-ice, which sets up everything automatically for you. To create a project, run:
$ npm init ice <project-name>
npm init <initializer>is available in npm 6+
Start local server to launch project:
$ cd <project-name> $ npm install $ npm run start # running on http://localhost:3333.
It's as simple as that!
Please see our CONTRIBUTING.md
Project Version Docs Description icejs docs A universal framework based on react.js icestark docs Micro Frontends solution for large application icestore docs Simple and friendly state for React formily docs Performant, flexible and extensible form solution ahooks docs React Hooks Library
DingTalk community GitHub issues Gitter issues gitter