Develop with direction! With CanJS, jQuery++, FuncUnit, Steal, DocumentJS.
Filed under application tools › frameworksShow All
If you are new to the framework, this page followed by the [tutorials] is the best place to start.
JMVC's goodies are broken down into four sub-projects:
- [canjs CanJS] - A client side MVC Framework
- [jquerypp jQuery++] - A collection of useful DOM helpers and special events for jQuery
- [FuncUnit FuncUnit] - Functional and unit testing framework
- [DocumentJS DocumentJS] - Documentation engine
The remainder of this page highlights each sub-project. Click the the project links on the left for a more in-depth overview of the sub-project.
Everything you want and need to know about CanJS [http://canjs.us can be found here.]
[jquerypp jQuery++] is a collection of useful jQuery libraries that provide the missing functionality necessary to implement and organize large-scale jQuery applications. It provides low-level utilities for things that jQuery doesn’t support.
The best way to get started is the jQuery++ overview.
[stealjs StealJS] is a "code manager" that keeps code beautiful and organized while developing and FAST for users in production. It's a collection of command-line and browser-based utilities enabling you to:
- [steal load] JS, CSS, LESS, and CoffeeScript files and build them into a single production file.
- [steal.generate generate] an application file/folder structure, complete with test, build and documentation scripts.
- [steal.clean clean and JSLint] your code.
- make your Ajax app [steal.html crawlable].
- log [steal.dev messages] in development that get removed in production builds.
[FuncUnit FuncUnit] is a web application testing framework that provides automated unit and functional testing. Tests are written and debugged in the browser with FuncUnit's short, terse, jQuery-like API. The same tests can be instantly automated, run by Envjs or Selenium.
FuncUnit also supports extremely accurate [Syn event simulation] on practically every browser and system.