A Joyful 2D HTML5 Game Engine.
Filed under gamesShow All
A Joyful 2D HTML5 Game Engine, designed to be easy to use.
Any question, bug, or feature request may be submitted via issues.
Current version: 0.3.0 (CHANGELOG)
- Keyboard input
- Mouse input
- Viewport / Head-up display
- Tilemap / Tileset
- Reusable object behaviours
- Collision detection
- Scene graph
- Particle System
- Audio (provided by howler.js)
- Tweens (provided by tween.js)
- Device feature detection
- Custom preloader
TODO (enchancements / features)
- Touch events
collidePositionon DisplayObject / RectCollider calls.
- Handle custom WebFonts on loader pipeline. (lib/base/font.js)
- Physics integration. (lib/core/behaviour/physics.js)
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Please see LICENSE file.