Filed under dataShow All
Perfect library for adding search, sort, filters and flexibility to tables, lists and various HTML elements. Built to be invisible and work on existing HTML. Really simple and easy to use!
- Simple and invisible
- Easy to apply to existing HTML
- No dependencies
- Handle thousands of items
- Works both lists, tables and almost anything else. E.g.
- Search Read more ›
- Sort Read more ›
- Filter Read more ›
- Simple templating system that adds possibility to add, edit, remove items Read more ›
- Support for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9+
Download / Install
npm install list.js
bower install list.js
Via Direct Download
Questions / How to?
Demo / Examples
- Existing list
- Existing list + add
- New list
- Add, get, remove
- Fuzzy search
- Search in specific column
- Filter in range
- Show message filter/search results in 0 items
- Only show list after search/filter
Thanks to all lovely contributors! Want to join them?
- Read more at listjs.com/overview/contribute
Jonny Strömberg @javve I hope you like the lib. I’ve put a lot of hours into it! Feel free to follow me on Twitter for news and donate a coffee for good karma ;)
Copyright (c) 2011-2020 Jonny Strömberg [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) javve.com