- ×Show All
🇺🇦 UKRAINE NEEDS YOUR HELP NOW!
I'm the creator of this project and I'm Ukrainian.
My country, Ukraine, is being invaded by the Russian Federation, right now. I've fled Kyiv and now I'm safe with my family in the western part of Ukraine. At least for now. Russia is hitting target all over my country by ballistic missiles.
Please, save me and help to save my country!
Ukrainian National Bank opened an account to Raise Funds for Ukraine’s Armed Forces:
SWIFT Code NBU: NBUA UA UX JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York SWIFT Code: CHASUS33 Account: 400807238 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10179, USA IBAN: UA843000010000000047330992708
You can also donate to charity supporting Ukrainian army.
Magnific Popup Repository
Fast, light and responsive lightbox plugin, for jQuery and Zepto.js.
- Documentation and getting started guide.
- Examples and plugin home page.
- More examples in CodePen collection.
Optionally, install via Bower
bower install magnific-popupor npm:
npm install magnific-popup. Ruby gem:
gem install magnific-popup-rails.
- WordPress plugin - under development.
- Drupal module.
- Concrete5 add-on.
- Redaxo add-on.
- Contao extension.
If you created an extension for some CMS, email me and I'll add it to this list.
Location of stuff
- Generated popup JS and CSS files are in folder dist/. (Online build tool is on documentation page).
- Source files are in folder src/. They include Sass CSS file and js parts (edit them if you wish to submit commit).
- Website (examples & documentation) is in folder website/.
- Documentation page itself is in website/documentation.md (contributions to it are very welcome).
Using Magnific Popup?
If you used Magnific Popup in some interesting way, or on site of popular brand, I'd be very grateful if you email me a link to it.
1) Copy repository
git clone https://github.com/dimsemenov/Magnific-Popup.git
2) Go inside Magnific Popup folder that you fetched and install Node dependencies
cd Magnific-Popup && npm install
3) Now simply run
gruntto generate JS and CSS in folder
distand site in folder
grunt watchto automatically rebuild script when you change files in
- If you don't have and don't want to install Jekyll, run
grunt nositeto just build JS and CSS files related to popup in
Script is MIT licensed and free and will always be kept this way. But has a small restriction from me - please do not create public WordPress plugin based on it(or at least contact me before creating it), because I will make it and it'll be open source too (want to get notified?).
Bugs & contributing
Please report bugs via GitHub and ask general questions through Stack Overflow. Feel free to submit commit pull-request, even the tiniest contributions to the script or to the documentation are very welcome.