Beautiful transformable icons built for the web.
Filed under user interfaceShow All
Marka is transform-able icon set, beautifully and carefully designed to work on the web. View a demo and read the documentation on http://fian.my.id/marka.
IMPORTANT: I decided to put Marka as experimental project. It means I will not put any update on Marka for the future. If you want to make your own version of Marka, feel free to fork it.
Marka uses Situs to generate the docs. Here are some steps to build the documentation locally on your computer:
- Make sure Node.js and npm are installed on your computer. If they're not, just get the installer here.
- Install Situs globally via npm (
npm install situs -g).
- Clone the GitHub repository (
git clone https://github.com/fians/marka.git).
- Go to the Marka directory and just start the Situs server (
- Then visit http://localhost:4000/ on your browser.
Marka's master branch only contains v0.3.*. For the next version of Marka (v0.4.0) please see v0.4.0-dev branch.
Marka is released under the MIT license. 2014 (c) Alfiana Sibuea. All right reserved.