Filed under development aidsShow All
- Release Notes / History / Changes
- Code of Conduct
- Gitter Chatroom (ask questions here!)
- Issue Tracker
Does your company use Mocha? Ask your manager or marketing team if your company would be interested in supporting our project. Support will allow the maintainers to dedicate more time for maintenance and new features for everyone. Also, your company's logo will show on GitHub and on our site - who doesn't want a little extra exposure? Here's the info.
You might want to know that:
- Mocha is one of the most-depended-upon modules on npm (source: libraries.io), and
- Mocha is an independent open-source project, maintained exclusively by volunteers.
You might want to help:
- New to contributing to Mocha? Check out this list of good first issues
- Mocha could use a hand with these issues
- The maintainer's handbook explains how things get done
Finally, come chat with the maintainers on Gitter if you want to help with:
- Triaging issues, answering questions
- Review, merging, and closing pull requests
- Other project-maintenance-y things
Copyright 2011-2021 OpenJS Foundation and contributors. Licensed MIT.