Filed under mobile and touchShow All
Clone to contribute:
$ git clone https://github.com/NativeScript/NativeScript.git $ cd NativeScript # setup workspace for development $ npm run setup # list all available commands to run $ npm start
- Core iOS/Android for NativeScript.
- Types for both iOS/Android below wrapped up as a convenience. Most commonly used.
- Types for iOS.
- Types for Android.
- A very minimal set of types for only the latest Android and iOS sdks. Most commonly used to optimize Web-based IDE's which auto load all type declarations from node_modules.
- UI mobile base native classes used by core.
- Webpack build utilities and configs used by NativeScript apps.
- NativeScript Home
- NativeScript Tutorials
- NativeScript documentation
- TypeScript starter: https://nativescript.new/typescript
- Angular starter: https://nativescript.new/angular
- Vue starter: https://nativescript.new/vue
- Svelte starter: https://nativescript.new/svelte
- React starter: https://nativescript.new/react
- NativeScript on Twitter
- NativeScript on Discord
- NativeScript on Stack Overflow
Other source repos
Outside the source centralized in this repo, NativeScript consists of a few other source repos. Here are the major ones:
- iOS Runtime
- Android Runtime
- This repo contains the NativeScript command-line interface, which lets you create, build, and run apps using NativeScript. The CLI is written in TypeScript.
- This repo contains NativeScript documentation, which is available at http://docs.nativescript.org/. The docs are written in Markdown.
- This repo contains a plugin workspace with several often useful plugins.
- Modular Firebase 🔥 implementation for iOS & Android.
- ML Kit
- Google's ML Kit SDKs for iOS and Android.
- In-App Purchase, Subscriptions, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
- Want to use our logo or colors? This repo contains ready to use media material.
Made with ❤️