Filed under miscellaneousShow All
This is unstable master branch for version 0.3.x, for stable use version 0.2.x see branch 0.2 or older version 0.1.x see branch 0.1.
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
- numbered and bulleted lists,
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths,
- col-spans and row-spans,
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break,
- images and vector graphics,
- convenient styling and style inheritance,
- page headers and footers:
- static or dynamic content,
- access to current page number and page count,
- page dimensions and orientations,
- custom page breaks,
- font embedding,
- support for complex, multi-level (nested) structures,
- table of contents,
- helper methods for opening/printing/downloading the generated PDF,
- setting of PDF metadata (e.g. author, subject).
Documentation URL: https://pdfmake.github.io/docs/
Source of documentation: https://github.com/pdfmake/docs Improvements are welcome!
Building from sources
git clone https://github.com/bpampuch/pdfmake.git cd pdfmake npm install npm run build
git clone https://github.com/bpampuch/pdfmake.git cd pdfmake yarn yarn run build
Thanks to all contributors.