- ×Show All
PhantomJS - Scriptable Headless WebKit
Important: PhantomJS development is suspended until further notice (see #15344 for more details).
- Headless web testing. Lightning-fast testing without the browser is now possible!
- Page automation. Access and manipulate web pages with the standard DOM API, or with usual libraries like jQuery.
- Screen capture. Programmatically capture web contents, including CSS, SVG and Canvas. Build server-side web graphics apps, from a screenshot service to a vector chart rasterizer.
- Network monitoring. Automate performance analysis, track page loading and export as standard HAR format.
- Multiplatform, available on major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and other Unices.
- Pure headless (no X11) on Linux, ideal for continuous integration systems. Also runs on Amazon EC2, Heroku, and Iron.io.
- Easy to install: Download, unpack, and start having fun in just 5 minutes.
- Explore the complete documentation.
- Read tons of user articles on using PhantomJS.
- Join the mailing-list and discuss with other PhantomJS fans.
PhantomJS is free software/open source, and is distributed under the BSD license. It contains third-party code, see the included
third-party.txtfile for the license information on third-party code.