- ×Show All
The responsive CSS animation framework for creating unique sliders, presentations, banners, and other step-based applications.
Easily add transitions using the
.seq-outCSS classes automatically added via Sequence.js to style how your slides/steps and content animate.
- Rapid development of animated step-based applications using CSS
- Fully supports responsive design
- Supported on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- No limitations on CSS, HTML, and workflow you can use
- Animate canvas and content
- Hardware acceleration (for smooth animation even on mobile devices)
- Touch support via Hammer.js
- Auto play
- Easy-to-add next/previous/pause buttons and pagination
- Preloader via ImagesLoaded
- Hash tag support
- Keyboard navigation
- 30+ options and API for custom functionality
- Top quality documentation
- Supports all major browsers with a fallback mode for legacy browsers (detailed browser support)
- Ready-made themes available
- Yeoman generator available for quick scaffolding of themes
Sequence.js is supported in modern browsers on major platforms, with a fallback theme for Internet Explorer 8 and 9, and other older browsers that don't support CSS transitions.
Sequence.js can also be installed using the Bower command:
bower install sequencejs
npm install sequencejs
Follow @IanLunn on Twitter for Sequence.js news, web design & development links, tips, and opinions
Browser testing environment provided by BrowserStack.
License information can be found on the Sequence.js website.
Hire Ian Lunn