Filed under development aidsShow All
Do you wish that Sinon had better documentation?
So do we!
With your support, we can improve the documentation for everyone.
- Donate to the campaign for better documentation
- Spread the word of the campaign in your companies and on social media
For details on compatibility and browser support, please see
$ npm install sinon
See the sinon project homepage for documentation on usage.
You can also search through the Sinon.JS mailing list archives.
- No global pollution
- Easy to use
- Require minimal “integration”
- Easy to embed seamlessly with any testing framework
- Easily fake any interface
- Ship with ready-to-use fakes for XMLHttpRequest, timers and more
See CONTRIBUTING.md for details on how you can contribute to Sinon.JS
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on GitHub with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
Sinon.js was released under BSD-3