Backbone debugger for Firefox
Filed under development aidsShow All
A Firebug extension to debug Backbone based applications running off web-browsers.
For detailed help, visit : http://dhruvaray.github.io/spa-eye/
For technical details on how to compile the extension, add test cases etc, visit the wiki.
Watch a quick (3 minute) usage video
###Download Download from the Mozilla store : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/Backbone-Eye/
If Backbone-Eye is useful in your work, do show your appreciation and encouragement by starring this repo or giving a review on the Mozilla store!
- Backbone Eye contributors!
- The awesome folks @ the Firebug forum.
- The awesome Firebug code. Even better than the available documentation!
- js-sequence diagrams for interaction trails.
- icoMoon - free version for our extension icons.
- The todomvc site for providing (sexy looking) reference examples and is also used as a reference example in our documentation.
###License Simplified BSD 2-Clause
###Usage Usage Stats