Filed under user interfaceShow All
SurveyJS Form Library
- Integration with React, Angular, Vue, jQuery, and Knockout
- 20+ built-in question types and support for custom question types
- Built-in themes and CSS customization
- Answer validation
- TypeScript support
- Community-supported UI localization to 50+ languages
- Integration with any backend framework (examples for PHP, NodeJS, and ASP.NET included)
- Compatibility with any server + database combination
- Third-party component integration
Build the SurveyJS Form Library from Sources
Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/surveyjs/survey-library.git cd survey-library
Make sure that you have Node.js v6.0.0 or later and npm v2.7.0 or later installed.
npm install -g karma-cli npm install
Build the library
npm run build_prod
You can find the built scripts and style sheets in folders under the
Run test examples
This command runs a local HTTP server at http://localhost:7777/.
Run unit tests
npm run test
The unit tests use Karma.
SurveyJS Form Library is distributed under the MIT license.