Filed under user interfaceShow All
For more advanced, controlled typing effects, TypeIt comes with companion functions that can be chained to control your typing down to a single character or millisecond, enabling you to type an dynamic narrative, with complete reign over speed changes, line breaks, deletions, and pauses.
- Offers a beautiful, fluent API for chaining commands in order to fine-tune an effect.
- Choose to start typing only when your target element becomes visible on the screen.
- Loop your string(s) continuously.
- Handle HTML (even nested tags!) with ease, preserving all of its attributes (classes, ids, etc.).
- Offered as an ES module for modern bundlers, or a UMD library for loading via a traditional
Using TypeIt for an open source or personal project is completely free is licensed under GPLv3. To use it in a commercial project, however, a paid license is required. Learn more about them here:
- Single Commercial License - Purchase Here
- Extended Commercial License - Purchase Here
See some more examples and try out the sandbox at https://typeitjs.com.
All of TypeIt's documentation can be found at https://typeitjs.com/docs.
- typeit-react - A simple React package wrapping the vanilla library.
Please do! Check out the CONTRIBUTING.md file to see how to get started.
Know of a Neat Site Using TypeIt?
I'd love to see and share it! Send me a message or tweet at me.
If you're working with a custom implementation of TypeIt and would like some help, I'm available for hire. Get in touch!