- ×Show All
Note: this is the Angular 1.x source for UI-Router version 1.0. If you are looking for the source for UI-Router version 0.2.x, it can be found here
The de-facto solution to flexible routing in angular
Routing frameworks for SPAs update the browser's URL as the user navigates through the app. Conversely, this allows changes to the browser's URL to drive navigation through the app, thus allowing the user to create a bookmark to a location deep within the SPA.
UI-Router applications are modeled as a hierarchical tree of states. UI-Router provides a state machine to manage the transitions between those application states in a transaction-like manner.
- In-Depth Guide
- Slides comparing ngRoute to ui-router
- UI-Router Extras / Addons for legacy (0.x) (@christopherthielen)
- Introduction Video (egghead.io)
- Tim Kindberg on Angular UI-Router
- Activating States (egghead.io)
- Learn Angular.js using UI-Router (LearnCode.academy)
Reporting issues and Contributing
Please read our Contributor guidelines before reporting an issue or creating a pull request.