- ×Show All
UIkit is a lightweight and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful web interfaces.
- Homepage - Learn more about UIkit
- @getuikit - Get the latest buzz on Twitter
- Gitter Chat - Join our developer chat on Gitter.
You have the following options to get UIkit:
- Download the latest release with pre-built CSS and JS.
- Install with Bower to get the pre-built CSS and JS, plus Less files to compile yourself. This is recommended when using UIkit for a typical web project:
bower install uikit
- Clone the repo to get all source files including build scripts:
git clone git://github.com/uikit/uikit.git
- Install with Npm to get all source files as they are available on Github:
npm install uikit
- Directly load UIkit from CDNJS: https://cdnjs.com/libraries/uikit
To always have the newest version of UIkit, even before a release, you may want to build it from source. If you only want to integrate the Less sources in your own website, you should simply install the Bower package instead.
Clone the UIkit repository.
git clone git://github.com/uikit/uikit.git cd uikit
Install the Node dependencies.
Build UIkit. The result will end up in the
npm run compile
You can also watch for file changes and re-compile automatically.
npm run watch
Compile dist in rtl mode (experimental).
npm run compile-rtl
Finding bugs, sending pull requests or improving our docs - any contribution is welcome and highly appreciated. To get started, head over to our contribution guidelines. Thanks!
UIkit is maintained by using the Semantic Versioning Specification (SemVer).
Latest ✔ Latest ✔ Latest ✔ 11+ ✔ 9.1+ ✔ Latest ✔
Copyright and License