- ×Show All
UIkit is a lightweight and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful web interfaces.
- Homepage - Learn more about UIkit
- @getuikit - Get the latest buzz on Twitter
- Discord Chat - Join our developer chat on Discord.
You have the following options to get UIkit:
- Download the latest release with pre-built CSS and JS.
- Install with npm to get all source files as they are available on Github:
npm install uikit
- Install with yarn to get all source files as they are available on Github:
yarn add uikit
- Directly load UIkit from CDNJS: https://cdnjs.com/libraries/uikit
- Clone the repo to get all source files including build scripts:
git clone git://github.com/uikit/uikit.git
To always have the latest development version of UIkit, even before a release, you may want to use npm or yarn with the
- Using npm:
npm install uikit@dev
- Using yarn:
yarn add uikit@dev
- Using cdn: https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/uikit@dev
Finding bugs, sending pull requests or improving our docs - any contribution is welcome and highly appreciated. To get started, head over to our contribution guidelines. Thanks!
UIkit is maintained by using the Semantic Versioning Specification (SemVer).
Latest ✔ Latest ✔ Latest ✔ 11+ ✔ 9.1+ ✔ Latest ✔
Copyright and License